Sign up the student in just a few simple steps:
- Enter the group code for your stay (if you do not have one, please contact the relevant office)
- Fill in all the required fields carefully.
- Print and Sign the summary of data that will be sent to the email address nominated during the registration process. This summary will include: Customer PIN to access the reserved area of your account Deposit payment code to be entered in the reason for transfer field (MANDATORY) Summary of the selected services
- Send the summary of data correctly completed and signed by the participant’s parent / legal guardian together with a copy of the deposit transfer details to: email@example.com Registration will only be considered valid upon receipt of a copy of the deposit transfer details
- Check the status of your registration in the reserved area at any time.
We also remind you that
During the online registration, you will be asked to enter the details of the identity document which is to be used for the trip. Therefore, please ensure that it is valid at the time of departure and for the duration of the stay. Documents with an expiry date prior to the return date of the trip will not be accepted.
All participants must complete and sign any medical questionnaires and other documents sent out to them as soon as possible. All completed documents must then be forwarded to the relevant Euro Master Studies offices or the group leader before departure as this is a requirement in the various countries in which we operate.